Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Red Lip, Anyone? :)





                                                                                                                                                                           
Here's My Signature RED LIP look :)
Its fast & easy, seriously it's only 5 quick steps!

Step 1: You apply your favorite Lip Balm, to moisturize your lips!
Step 2: Apply powder over the lips to absorb any excess oil, and allows the lip liner from smudging! 
Step 3: You line your lips with any red lip liner, I use the "Beautique" lip liner in the color (Real Red), after I line my lips, I fill in my entire lip!





Step 4: After I fill in my lip with the lip liner I use the e.l.f "Matte Lip Color" (Jumbo Lip Liner) in the color (Rich Red) and I fill in my lips on top of the last color.
Step 5: On top of the e.l.f color, go over the entire lip with NYC's (Retro Red) Lipstick.
          anddd .... TA-DA YOU'RE DONE!

Optional Step: If you're a fan of extra gloss, or glitter lips, you can add a top layer of any preferred lip gloss to give your lips an extra SHA- BAM, but i prefer a Matte Lip!








No comments:

Post a Comment