Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine Look


 VALENTINE LOOK #3


Hey guys! Sorry i couldn't do a "Flirty Friday" yesterday, but here's a Sexy Saturday for you! In this look I decided to tone it down from the other smokey eye! This look would be more appropriate if you went on more romantic date, that way your face isn't caked up with makeup, it's more of a natural look w/ a very pretty Coral color, and smokey browns :) I used some falsies but they are very natural looking to keep the look very settle!


For this look I used my Maybeline BB Cream &  Milani (Multitasker Powder) I contoured w/ Two Faced (Chocolate Soleil ) & NARS (Laguna) NARS (Super Orgasm) on my cheeks!
NYX (Maybe Later) eyeshadow on my crease, and a coral color from MAC (don't know the name) Urban Decay (Verve) for my lid & Urban Decay (Faint) for my crease (outer V) NYC black liquid liner for top liner, and Rimmel white liner for  my water line! e.l.f lashes & L'oreal Full Definition Mascara!
MAC (Viva La GaGa) and L'Oreal Lipgloss for my lips!














No comments:

Post a Comment