Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Everyday Makeup!




For this look I used a mixture of all sorts of products!
  • On my face I used M-A-C "Oil Control Lotion" & Rimmel "Fix & Perfect" Primer, I used Hard Candy "Glamoflauge" heavy duty concealer in (medium) & M-A-C "Pro Longwear" concealer in (NW30), M-A-C "Studio Fix Fluid" in (NW22) which i applied with my Sigma "F80 Flat top Kabuki" &  Hard Candy "LITE Bright" whipped brightening concealer in (medium).  I set that all with Rimmel's "Stay Matte" Pressed Powder in (Sandstorm) & I used my e.l.f Powder Brush. I used Too Faced "Chocolate Soleil Bronzer to contour w/ my Sonia Kashuk blush brush. I used "Orgasm" blush from NARS and used my Sonia Kashuk multi-purose brush.
  • For my eyes i used "Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2 and Faint" all from the "Naked Basics" palette from Urban Decay to defined my crease and brow bone highlight. For my eyelids I used "Verve" from the Naked 2 Palette. I used NYX liquid black liner to line my eyes, I used Urban Decay "24/7 glide- on eye pencil" in (perversion) and L'Oreal "Voluminous: Full Definiton" (Blackest Black) mascara.
  • For my lips i used Soft Lips "vanilla" lip balm & e.l.f "classy" lipstick.

I set everything with my Urban Decay "De- Slick" Oil Control setting spray!
I hope this helps!!
I will be posting a Valentine's Day "Look" on Friday :)


1 comment:

  1. Im In LOVE with this look!! like for real and im pretty sure id def wear this look:) Keep it up cant wait for more updates and ideas! Next time we see each other ill have to see you do your make-up! lol

    ReplyDelete