Friday, March 22, 2013

My Foundation Routine for Oily Skin ♥

This is how I do my foundation, just about EVERY SINGLE DAY! My technique changes about every 4-6 months, but this way has really been working well for me. I have really oily skin, and with this technique it really helps control my oil and keep me super matte throughout the entire day :)
I clean my face with Clean & Clear: Astringent 
I dab on a few drops of Phillps: Milk of Magnesia
I apply Mac: Oil control lotion
I use Rimmel : Fix & Perfect Lotion (the blue kind not the purple one)
For concealer i've been using Hard Candy : Glamoflauge in the color Medium
For Foundation I use Covergirl : Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in the colors (Medium Beige & Golden Tan) 
For under eye concealer I use the L'Oreal: true match crayon concealer (fair/light)
For Powder I use the Milani: Multitasker Face Powder (Light Tan) & Mac: Studio Fix (C4)
I set everything with my Urban Decay : De-slick setting spray :) 

MILK OF MAGNESIA : WHY IT WORKS!!



Milk of magnesia is actually a digestive aid. 


Milk of magnesia (about $6 for a 12-oz. bottle) 
is a suspension of magnesium hydroxide in water, given its name due to its milky white appearance, and its typical uses include soothing tummy acids and easing constipation… This isn't something you'd want to put on your face... right? 
WRONGGGG... just like milk of magnesia helps target and sooth your tummy acids, it targets the oils on your face and gets rid of it! :O CAN THIS REALLY BE? Yeah I know... this has been a low key beauty secret for years, and that's why I have decided to tell y'all about it! The more you apply the milk of magnesia, the LESS powder you have to use, because it helps get rid of your oily skin! It is definitely worth a try :) 

Tweet Me if you tried it ---- @julieannxoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment