Saturday, March 23, 2013

How I Highlight & Contour ♡

Since I posted my foundation routine video, I decided WHY NOT go ahead and post a "how I highlight & contour" video as well!
I personally like a very define and dramatic contour, only cuz HOMEGIRL over here has a very round face, so anything I can do to help slim that face... i'll do :P However, you can customize it to your liking :)

Here are all the products I use:

The bronzer I use for the Main contouring is the Too Faced: Chocolate Soleil, It's a Matte Bronzer, which I love because I don't like too much shimmer with my contour! Another plus is that.... it literally smells LIKE CHOCOLATE :O I knowwwww! :P

What I use for my blush a mixture of L'Oreal True Match Blush In the color (Rosy Outlook) & NYX Blush in the color (Rose Garden)!

For my highlight I use the Elf: Baked Eyeshadow in the color ( Enchanted)

& that's about all I use to contour and highlight!









No comments:

Post a Comment