Monday, November 18, 2013

Updated Foundation Routine For Oily Skin! ♥

This is how I have been doing my foundation EVERY SINGLE DAY! My technique changes about every 3-4 months, also depending on the seasons/weather, but this way has really been working bombb. I have really reallllly oily skin, and with this technique it literally keeps me oil free and  super matte throughout the whole freakin' day :)



Milk of Magnesia and why it works control oil - http://julieannxoxxo.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-foundation-routine.html

HERE WE GO... 

I clean my face with Clean & Clear: Astringent 
I dab on a few drops of Phillps: Milk of Magnesia - let dry then continue
I apply Mac: Oil control lotion
I use Rimmel : Fix & Perfect Primer (the blue kind not the purple one)
For concealer I've been using MAC Pro longwear concealer in NW30 for my face, and NW20 for under my eyes!
For Foundation I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW22
For Powder I use the Milani: Multitasker Face Powder (Light Tan) & on top I lightly dust Mac: Studio Fix (C4)
I set everything with my Urban Decay : De-slick setting spray and that's it:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment