Tuesday, November 12, 2013

VAMPY LOOK!

        Hello Lovies!! Today's look was full force VAMPY! My inspiration behind this look was my current obsession with The Vampire Diaries!! I recently dyed my hair black, so I feel like these dark lips go great with darker hair :)
I did my normal foundation and contour/highlight routine...

For my eyes-
I primed them with my MAC Pro long wear concealer in NW20... I used my sigma E40 to slightly define my crease with "Maybe Later" by NYX. I then took my sigma E25 brush and took the color "Faint" by Urban Decay and added that to the outer v, and all in my crease and worked my up a bit, to give that gradient effect. I then took a bit of "Crave" by Urban Decay and defined my outer v a tad bit more. Finally i added "Bootycall" by Urban Decay on my brow bone and inner corner, and with my finger I added a mix of "Half Baked" and "Chopper" by Urban Decay all on my lid. After all that i took my E25 brush and just went back over my outer v, with NO MORE PRODUCT, just whatever was left over! I lined my waterline and tight light with "Perversion" Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner. I then lined my top lash line with Maybelline "Blackest Black" Cream liner. I topped all that off with some Ardell #120 lashes!

For my lips-
I added soft lips chap stick to moisturize my lips. Then with "Plum" retractable lip liner by NYX i lined my lips and filled them in. I then topped that with "Sangria" by Milani.

 & that's it :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment