Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gold Glitter Look ☆⭐︎☆

So how gorgeous is this gold glitter look?! I am seriously obsessed and i do believe this is going to be my "go to" look for all the holiday parties coming up :) I first started out on my eyes, before doing my face makeup, only because glitter tends to get a little messy!

  • First I primed my lids with a thin layer of MAC Pro longwear concealer in NW20.
  • Next I added a medium sized piece of tape on the outer corner of my eye, lining up with my bottom lash line, up towards the end of my eyebrow. 
  • After that I applied a think layer of NYX Jumbo pencil in the color "Milk"
  • Next I went in with my Sigma E40 tapered blending brush and used my bronzer to define my upper crease a little bit, I then went in with a slightly more red toned brown and blended the 2 colors out, giving a really nice transition color.
  • After that I went in with my Sigma E25 blending brush, and I used "Faint" by Urban Decay (just a dark matte brown) and I started working that into my crease, and really defined my outer V.
  • With the same brush and only a little bit of Urban Decay's "Blackout," I also worked that into my crease, slightly, just to define 
  • the crease a bit more!
  • After that I just took my E40 brush and blended out any harsh lines
  • I then took a smaller blending brush and added just a matte yellow tone beige color under my brow and highlighted my brow bone.
  • I pulled off the tape to begin the next steps.
  • For my bottom lash line I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On pencil in "Perversion" to line my waterline and tight line my upper lash line.
  • With a smaller pencil brush I took a bit of the dark brown color and smoked out the bottom liner
  • I used a dark black liquid liner to line up lash line and create a wing
  • Then I added 2 thin layers of mascara
  • Added 2 pairs of Ardell lashes, for extra length and volume
  • I did my regular full face routine, contour and highlight then...
  • I lined my lips with a red liner, and filled them in with MAC's "Ruby Woo", I then used a dark plum color to line the outer lip and used Milani "Sangria" and Wet n' Wild "Cherry Bomb" to fill in the outer corners and ombre' it towards the middle of the lip!
  • I set it all with Urban Decay's "Deslick" setting spray and
WAH- LA! 







Check out a step by step tutorial down below ♡







No comments:

Post a Comment