Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Prom Makeup Look!


PROM MAKEUP LOOK FOR YOUUUU :)



After messing around with all sorts of colors i decided that this was the perfect look for ANYTHING prom, no matter what color your dress is, I feel like these combinations of colors will look great :) For my face I used all my "usual" products.. if you want to see those check this out ----- http://julieannxoxxo.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-foundation-routine.html && http://julieannxoxxo.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-i-highlight-contour.html 
For my eyes I used the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in "Milk" as a base/primer then i went in with NYX "Maybe Later" soft brown eyeshadow all in my crease, to slightly define. Then I used my BH Cosmetics "Jenni Rivera" 36 Eyeshadow & Blush Palette, I used the dark plum/maroon color, and put that all in my crease and blended it out to create a plum tone transition color, i also lined the outer half of my bottom lashes! I then used my Urban Decay "Naked Basics" palette and used the color "Faint" to define my outer V, and then I used "Crave"to darken that up! For my all over lid color I used "Venus" and i also put some of that up by my brow bone, as a highlight :) 
I used NYC Black liquid liner to line my top lashes, I used Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eye pencil color "001 Black"  to tight line my eyes, and also for my bottom water line! I then used L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara in color "Blackest Black", and then added some falsies! (I dont remember which ones they are)
For my lips I used E.l.f Matte Lip Color in "Nearly Nude" and M-A-C "Viva Glam Gaga" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment